Do you have extensive experience across Logistics, Planning (Supply/Production/Materials) and S&OP? Do you have a strong background in delivering change and improvement in a collaborative way? Do you want to work for a market-leading business, with exciting plans for the next few years?
Our client is a well-established, market-leading Pharma/Health brand, based in London. They have a strong position in the market and a very successful range of products, and are now looking to appoint a Head of Planning & Logistics to drive improvements across their Supply Chain, to get them fighting fit to support the wider business strategy.
The Head of Planning & Logistics is an absolutely critical role for the company, and will be responsible for:
- Leading the Planning and Logistics teams
- Conducting an end to end review of current Logistics processes (as well as future planning)
- Optimising supply/production/materials planning
- Collaborating closely with other key stakeholders to embed and drive the S&OP process
- Delivering change and process improvement projects in a collaborative and impactful manner
The successful candidate will:
- Have a broad Supply Chain background, covering Planning, Logistics and S&OP
- Ideally come from a sector like Pharma/Health, Cosmetics or FMCG
- Be an engaging and effective leader of people
- Possess strong technical skills (including high SAP proficiency)
- Have the ability to craft (and deliver) a broad strategy, while also being prepared to roll up the sleeves and get stuck into the detail
The Head of Planning & Logistics will be based in London, and earn £70k-£80k plus benefits.