Head of Personalisation
£100,000 + Benefits
This is an opportunity to join a leading UK insurer as their Head of Personalisation in their London office. The role will see you leading the delivery of insight derived from customer data in their new global division.
You will be joining a team with a start-up feel to it, working closely with Directors to develop customer strategy for the business.
Key parts of your job will be to utilise machine learning in order to help the business personalise content and contact with customers.
As the Head of Personalisation you will be:
- Utilising machine learning techniques to deliver insights
- Delivering high-impact end-to-end projects for the business
- Carrying out existing projects in relation to: competitor analysis/intelligence, profitability of new products, fraud detection and customer insight.
- Managing a small team of 4-5 Data Scientists
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Hands-on experience with R or Python for machine learning
- Masters degree qualification in a Statistical or numerate degree
- Experience in delivering effective insights and engaging with stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
R, Python, SQL, Tableau, Machine Learning, SQL, Modelling, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Development, Algorithm, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, mySQL, noSQL, Insight, Customer lifetime value models, retention, churn, cross sell, up sell, stakeholder management, personalisation
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist