Day to day duties include;
• Management of a full payroll team
• Providing training, coaching and development
• Ensuring robust processes are in place and followed
• Responsibility for accurate and timely processing of ALL weekly and monthly payrolls
• Knowledge of regulations and legislations
• Deal with companies mergers and acquisitions
• Ensure all HRMC responsibilities are completed
• Ensure all reporting requirements are met and reported efficiently
• Improve payroll processes and internal audit processes
To be successful within this role you will be CIPP qualified or ideally undertaking this or other payroll qualifications. You will be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong IT skills and experience of working on cloud based software is ideal. Knowledge and previous experience of working within umbrella payroll, contractor industry and previous payroll, team leader, supervisor or manager experience is essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'