Job Title: Head of Partnerships and Performance
Location: South West England
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Reporting To: Operations Director
Our client was set up to offer direct support to some of the most marginalised people in society - the homeless. Initially this was limited to offering food and shelter. Over time other projects and services have been developed which not only address the symptoms of homelessness but also the underlying reasons why men and women are forced onto the streets. Our client are working hard to involve clients at every level of the organisation - ensuring decisions and project developments are influenced by the clients that use them; every step of the way.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Head of Partnerships and Performance to cover South West England.
Key Responsibilities: Head of Partnerships and Performance
- The post holder will work with the Operations Director and colleagues to shape the strategic direction of our client.
- To be the recognised strategic performance lead for our client driving high performance in line with the organisation's values of collaboration, creativity and valuing the individual.
- To lead Julian House's performance relationship with external stakeholders.
- Provide planning, leadership and direction, meeting statutory and organisational quality standards.
- Contribute to the creation of new, and update existing, organisation policies and procedures
- Monitor and manage our clients elationships with key partners, in particular commissioners of services.
- Work closely with the Operations Director and Business Development Director to develop new partnerships and relationships in the organisation's existing and target areas of operation.
- Work with colleagues collaboratively to build market share in line with the organisations strategic objectives.
- Build mutually beneficial alliances with the private, voluntary and public sectors.
- Represent and promote the organisation at external events.
- Reflect the organisation's high priority for Client empowerment by identifying and promoting opportunities across all areas of decision making, emphasising effective risk assessment over risk elimination.
Financial and Performance Management:
- Assume personal responsibility for income and expenditure for your area.
- Contribute to developing, improving and growing organisational business performance to ensure sustained commercial viability of the broader organisation.
- Work within the organisation's policies and procedures, and in particular work in accordance with the Equal Opportunities policy and aim to counter all forms of discrimination
- Carry out, within reason, any other duties necessary to achieve the smooth running of the organisation and undertake other organisational duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social exclusion, and supporting people with complex and multiple needs
- Knowledge of performance management processes
- Specific working knowledge of one or more of our clients core client groups
- Knowledge of Local or national government commissioning processes
- Representing an organisation in a senior capacity at external meetings
- Experience of producing quality monitoring data for external organisations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Health or Social Care qualification at degree level or equivalent
Your Personal attributes must be in line with our clients values:
- We value the individual . We believe in the people we support and are passionate about everyone reaching their potential. We value diversity and respect each other.
- We are collaborative. We welcome partnership with other organisations and the communities we work in to bring about positive change.
- We are creative . We seek new approaches and innovation to the challenges we face. We are a learning organisation, open to new ideas, welcoming scrutiny and feedback as part of our drive to improve. A natural relationship builder and networker
Suitable candidates may have experience in the following roles: Head of Partnerships, Partnership Manager, Head of Partnerships and Performance, Partnerships and Performance Manager
If you wish to apply for the role of Head of Partnerships and Performance, please click apply and upload your most up to date CV. Prior to an interview, you will be required to fill out an application form.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job