Our client is a highly regarded financial services organisation who are recruiting for a Head of Paraplanning to manage the team of Paraplanners. The purpose of the roles is to provide technical support, recommendations and report writing for the financial planning consultants.
- Research and analyse products and providers for new clients, compiling suitability reports
- Periodically reviewing available products; pro-actively seeking new product details to ensure appropriate recommendations can be made, meeting all client needs
- Researching investment funds on an ongoing basis, to ensure they are performing in line with expectations. Ensure all recommended funds are suitable for a client’s risk attitude and in line with investment ethos
- Reviewing both new contracts and alterations in product provider’s terms. Make product recommendations to Financial Advisors
- Ensuring that all research material is on file and that records are organised
- Maintaining procedures for the 'back office’
- Provide support to the financial advisers to ensure compliance and new business submission documentation is accurate
- Undertake annual review for existing clients, researching, analysing and making recommendations where applicable.
- Experienced paraplanner with ideally 3-5 years in the role
- Excellent Pensions knowledge with qualifications to support
- Excellent knowledge of key areas of financial planning, including trusts, personal taxation, pension legislation, protection and investment principles
- Ideally G60 or AF3 qualified