This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has great technical experience, also who has some people management experience.
This wealth management company is looking for a head of paraplanning to set up a structure within their offices around the UK. The role will be based from the Head office and has the flexibility to work from home. You will head up a small team Paraplanners nationally and will have oversight of training and development of the team.
- To ensure that your team can handle all of the aspects of the business process in an efficient, consistent, timely and compliant manner.
- You will standardise processes and procedures across the team.
- Liaise with the Directors.
- To conduct statistical analysis and provide appropriate reports to the Directors.
- To act as Paraplanner to the Advisory team, as and when required.
As an experienced Paraplanner/Manager you will be:
- Must be qualified to Level 4 Diploma status and willing to work towards Chartered status
- Experienced in dealing with all aspects of holistic financial planning.
- Able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of investment, protection and retirement products
- An excellent team player
- Able to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload demands.
- Ideally experienced in a supervisory/managerial role.
- Able to build and maintain relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective, engaging and professional communication skills to facilitate change in line with service needs.
The role of Head of Paraplanning will be based in the Berkshire offices with a basic salary of up to £70,000pa (dependant on experience) bonus and benefits
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to David Sheddon at Advance Search & Selection Ltd.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice