Job; Head of Paid Traffic - Remote (UK)
This role is working for an international serial entrepreneur and subject matter expert in human behaviour and self-mastery. He is widely recognized as a leading world authority on effective personal transformation and is one of the most respected and sought-after personal coaches and mentors in the world today. Through his global public seminars, he has helped tens of thousands of people transform their lives, their health, their relationships and their businesses.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Paid Traffic that will run, lead and grow their internal and external team across all paid advertising channels. These channels include Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Media buy, Native, and other channels such as LinkedIn, TikTok, etc. In this position you will work with external media buyers to plan, create, launch and optimise paid campaigns that drive sales growth and develop qualified leads. You will also work with key stakeholders to develop and manage paid lead generation and eCommerce campaigns across their full portfolio of current and future product offerings. This role is ideal if you have extensive experience devising exceptional paid media strategies which drive growth and ROI.
- Management of their paid advertising team responsible for Facebook, Google and Native advertising spend.
- Setting P&L objectives and strategic roadmap of paid advertising team.
- Generating cost-effective leads with a trackable ROI.
- Increasing ad placement across many online channels, thereby increasing brand awareness.
- Review sales results and make recommendations.
- Development of tailored ads with content based on their previous actions with their ads and websites.
- Develop new operating procedures for planning and launching new ad campaigns.
- Evaluation and testing of new paid channels and campaign types, with campaign-specific results.
- Management of new funnels as well as improvements to existing sales funnels that are profitable within a short time frame.
- Understanding of all traffic sources, i.e. Native, media packages, PPC, YouTube, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- Oversee conversion rate optimization and multi-variant testing.
- Using analytics tools to evaluate performance and continually deliver high converting traffic.
Required Skills and Experience;
- 5+ years’ experience in performance marketing in a fast growth entrepreneurial or ecommerce business.
- Hands on and technical experience to include, Customer profiling, Sales funnels, Google paid traffic, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), A/B split testing, Analytics and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of paid digital media, and well versed in the multi-channel and multi-platform aspects of paid digital media.
- Strong people management experience of an online advertising department/team.
- Experience of running projects and campaigns to budget and allocating and modifying budgets for efficient spending.
- Understanding of all paid channel performance metrics and can analyse data, pull reports and drill down deep into the performance of a campaign whilst using data to figure out why it is not working.
- A track record of hitting KPIs and driving company growth.
- Strong working knowledge of digital customer acquisition.
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £55k-£65k negotiable. NB: due to the business being headquartered in Hong Kong, remuneration for this role will be via an equivalent monthly invoice arrangement.
- Location; 100% remote (UK) with (very) occasional team meetings based in/around central England.
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; paid traffic paid media paid social digital customer acquisition conversion rate optimisation data analysis analytics campaign campaigns sales funnel funnels google analytics split testing ecommerce facebook youtube linkedin ads adverts advertising remote home based ppc pay per click
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'