Head of Paid Search
An award-winning, prestigious, national company, based in the heart of Devon are seeking to acquire an experienced and highly-talented PPC specialist, who can make a real contribution to this already highly-regarded organisation.
This represents an excellent opportunity to work alongside an already impressive digital team, whilst having the opportunity to lead strategically with all elements of Paid Search.
There are various aspects to this role which will allow your skills to grow and flourish, as the successful candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Director and have a variety of responsibilities
The successful Head of Paid Search will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Marketing Director in developing and retargeting clientele
- Managing external agencies to plan and optimise digital media spend
- Must be constantly forward thinking and planning PPCs
- Be the go to person for all PPC enquiries and be up to date with the latest trends
- Create detailed strategies that can be used in an efficient way to benefit the company and other members of the digital team
- Be responsible for daily management of paid search activities
- Forwards think and always be punctual towards new challenges
The successful Head of Paid Search will have:
- Previous experience of managing a multi-million pound spend with Google AdWords and Bing
- Minimum four years’ experience in a technical PPC role
- Great communication skills and driven attitude
- Experience across further acquisition channels including; Display & Paid Social.
- Be easily abatable in an already successful environment
- Facebook and optimising campaigns exposure
- Google AdWords Qualified
In the first instance, please forward your CV and current package details to Darragh Moss
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job