Due to continued expansion and targets to increase the number of self-generated leads into the business, our Client are on the lookout for an experienced individual to head up their paid media team.
The Head of Paid Media would be responsible for leading and driving forward the paid advertising channels across all the businesses that sit under the main brand. You would be accountable for creating and implementing strategies across all the core paid media channels including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Linkedin.
This is a new and exciting role for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who is a real team player but can also work independently making key business decisions. We are also looking to grow the team and are currently recruiting a Paid Media Executive who would report directly into the Head of Paid Media.
It would be your responsibility to safeguard our strategy and ensure that you and your team are delivering the best results for the brands using best practice techniques.
As this is a new role, the responsibilities and duties will evolve over time and the successful hire will help determine the shape of the role moving forwards. Some key responsibilities from the start will include:
- Day to day management of the Paid Media Executive
- Creating and evolving the overarching Paid Media strategy for each of the core brands that sit underneath the companies’ umbrella
- Assisting with the management of the Paid Media campaigns
- Controlling budgets and ensuring campaigns are driving quality leads into the business at an acceptable CPA that drives a positive ROAS
- Training and developing the Paid Media Executive and other members of the team who express an interest in learning more about the channels
- Uncovering opportunities for business growth outside of the core channels
- Keeping up to date with digital marketing news and trends and briefing the internal teams on anything relevant that could impact the business as a whole
- Integrating PPC, Display and Paid Social campaigns with other digital channels that the businesses may be using
- Analysing and reporting on campaign and channel performance
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience running successful Paid Media campaigns across the core platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Linkedin
- Ability and patience to manage and train others to an excellent standard
- Experience using and setting up Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to measure, analyse and report on results from the various campaigns and channels
- An understanding of the competitive nature of the finance sector would be an added benefit
Our Client has a great and dedicated team, which is why we are looking for the ideal person to take on this role. Some key personal skills we are looking for include:
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight but realistic deadlines and have the desire to deliver outstanding results
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to work as a team or as an individual
- Not be afraid to stand up for what you believe in
What would you get in return?
Our Client is an exciting and innovative business with over 170 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
If you feel you would like to be a part of helping us to develop a lasting Paid Media strategy and team then please apply via Solve Recruitment.