This company are a performance marketing and sales consultancy agency operating at the forefront of customer demand generation. Working within multiple direct sales verticals, they are transforming the marketing of direct sales products in the digital space.
Due to explosive growth, they now require a Head of Paid Marketing to bring genuine capability and experience to the business within all paid digital activities focused on lead generation. The right candidate will be given the autonomy and control to make a real impression within the business.
- Responsible for all paid marketing channels including Social, PPC, Remarketing, YouTube and Native as well as any emergent paid channels
- Research and advise on new business verticals with thorough and precise analysis on CPL estimates and volume
- Plan and build campaigns which can scale, be flexible to business demand and optimise for core metrics over time
- Manage and report on campaigns KPIs to the Directors and directly with customers where necessary
- Manage a mix of campaign strategies from micro targeting to regional and national campaigns
- Translate business requirements for lead generation demand, planning weekly delivery accurately and cost effectively
- Work with and manage 3rd party agencies to supplement lead generation from additional paid media channels
- Be hands on the tools but also capable of building and mentoring a team as the demand on the department grows
- Work with the wider marketing team to brief copywriting requirements and graphic design elements required for ads
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role required
- High volume lead generation and management of large paid media budgets
- Proven experience of paid campaign development and optimisation at scale
- Experience in the following sectors desired but not essential; energy, home improvements, direct sales
- Highly proficient on Facebook Business manager / Facebook ad centre and associated tools including Pixel management and event tracking
- Highly proficient in Excel (or equivalent data analysis tools)
- Remote working up to 3 days per week
- Free company lunch every Friday
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Earn 1 extra holiday each year up to a total 35 day allowance
- Annual profit related bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'