Experian is seeking an experienced and inspiring Head of Optimisation and Customer Experience to be instrumental in the growth of our consumer business.
The successful candidate will be digitally focused, analytically and technically minded but also have a keen eye for creative and customer focused outcomes.
The Head of Optimisation and Customer Experience is a key leadership role within the UK& I Consumer Services division. The role sits in the Marketing Department and is responsible for all pre logged in pages across the Experian Consumer Services product portfolio. The role is responsible for the management and personal development of the Optimisation and Customer Experience team.
This role will lead our pre logged in onsite evolution as we move away from a single, subscription product; towards a Data Driven approach for multiple products. This will be supported by a technology platform upgrade and new analytics platform (Google Analytics 360). This role will therefore establish what the CRO function stands for in this new world, act as a thought leader for the consumer business, all with a clear mission to maximise the pre logged in onsite experience through engagement, monetisation and customer satisfaction.
The role will be responsible for all pre logged in pages for our Consumer Products. A core focus will be to understand how customers use different channels and devices to sign up for our services and integrate customer journey's to suit those needs. A key focus area will be improving our mobile journeys as we see mobile visits over taking desktop. Knowledge of App optimisation would also be advantageous as we look to launch new features to our product set. Stakeholder management is a key focus for this role.
There are a number of KPIs this role needs to influence in collaboration with relevant stakeholders across Acquisition channels, Design, Product, Optimisation Delivery, UX and Technology, as well as our B2B teams. This role will be accountable for forecasting a number of the commercial KPIs and feeding these in to the relevant Finance Business Partner and Senior Leadership Team.
The KPIs can be summarised in two categories:
- Conversion rate:
- All conversion metrics through the sign up funnels
o Signups of Free Credit Matcher Customers e.g. Total sales and Conversion rate%
o Signups of Credit Expert Customers e.g. Total sales and Conversion rate%
o Any new Consumer Products - e.g. Total sales and Conversion rate%
- Customer Experience:
- Ensure that all pre logged in pages equally optimised for SEO and customer experience, including implementing CX and UX best practice.
- Experian is seeking an experienced and inspiring Head of Optimisation and Customer Experience to be instrumental in the growth of our consumer business.
The chosen candidate will be digitally focused, analytically and technically minded but also have a keen eye for creative and customer focused outcomes.
- People Management
- Technical knowledge
- Segmentation & Insight
- Planning & Execution: Clearly outline a detailed contact strategy which defines the role and commercial goal(s) for each optimisation test and for the onsite strategy.
- Creative Flair: Manage the team and to passionately ensure onsite journeys are high quality and impactful.
- Data & Systems: Define and represent onsite requirements to ensure the team have access to the right data points to enable delivery of an advanced and onsite and optimisation strategy.
- Forecasting & Reporting: Review and recommend the onsite KPIs that should be measured and reported.
- Product Development: Contribute ideas to the Product Roadmap and suggest ways of enhancing the sign up experience. Ensure the Optimisation team supports all Product Developments associated with pre logged in pages.
- Collaboration and Stakeholder management: Navigate a broad stakeholder network.
- Degree or equivalent
- Business, marketing or e-commerce related qualification
- Strong analytical capability with a focus on driving results and delivering against commercial targets
- A willingness to balance senior leadership with hands-on approach to supporting implementation and problem solving
- Experience in a leadership role within a Client side or Agency Digital Optimisation function
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Optimisation strategies including data & systems e.g. Adobe Target, SessionCam and Google Analytics 360
- A strong background in digital marketing and e-commerce environments
- Extensive people management and team leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting the business and industry
- Experience being accountable for relationships with third party suppliers and agencies
- Experience working with different online commercial models (freemium, subscription, paid app, affiliate etc)
- Experience presenting to Exec level audiences with confidence and finesse
- Experience working within regulated markets, advantageous
- Experience working for a financial aggregator very advantageous
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job