Have you ever dreamed of a career in the film & television industry? Working with the likes of DreamWorks, Universal, Sony and the BBC?
We’re looking for a dynamic Head of Operations/Operations Director to join a highly successful and ambitious Extras Casting agency whose offices are based onsite at world famous film and television production studios in West London.
Reporting to the CEO/Founder, you will be empowered to own operations via processes, technologies and culture. Your role will be a catalyst for change and will see this already profitable business grow to the next level in an industry booming, due to the increase in demand for viewer content in the digital/on-demand age.
The Extras industry is fast paced, which means speed of thought and action are absolutely critical in this role. You are someone who thrives in this kind of time pressurised environment, overseeing marketing, casting, finance, HR and customer service operations, whilst concurrently driving technology driven change projects to enhance customer/client experience in a truly Greenfield environment.
Some key tasks will include
- Ensuring that systems and processes are in place to support the business across the UK & Ireland - including all virtual & physical elements of customer journey across all platforms and interactions (e.g.: mobile app, website, customer care, product logistics, customer communications (inbound/outbound), payments, security, regulatory, etc…).
- Establishment & management of relevant KPI’s to ensure business meets or exceeds its business objectives.
- Co-ordinating the supply of Extras to enable the Casting teams to fulfil roles across TV, film, commercials, photo shoots, music and corporate video projects.
- Establishing & managing a 'customer care’ function to deliver exceptional levels of communication and service to their community - liaising with production clients, casting team & extras to probe issues & put in place processes and systems to reduce error and complaint rates.
- Experience deploying, maintaining & evolving cloud-based contact management platforms (Zendesk, RingCentral, Mobivate, TextLocal, Xero, Stripe, Sage, etc…)
- Experience with high volume, low value CRM systems, processes and performance management (Zoho, MS Dynamics, BPMOnline, etc…)
- Highly numerate and fully familiar with MS Office, Google Docs & Financial Software Packages.
- Come from a Customer Service-led organisation - and be ready to help them continue and improve on its evolution to being a customer centric organization.
They’re open minded about experience but anticipate the most suitable candidates to have succeeded in an operations or general management role in a similarly fast paced company, possibly within a managed services or people/technology consultancy type business.
More important than experience is that you see the potential and are ready to commit to starring in the next episode of this exciting start-up story.
The role is based in West London
The salary is dependent upon experience
- Digital Transformation
- Team Management
- Business Operations
- Customer Journeys
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'