CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are currently recruiting a Head of Operations to join our team based in Milton Keynes.
Role Purpose: Proactively manage all operational activities for the client’s properties 'the Centre’ to ensure compliance with legislative, owners and CBRE requirements.
- Able to develop and implement effective employee recruitment, development, retention and management plans
- Able to ensure the team successfully delivers all specific areas of the Centres business plan
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others, building a strong one team ethos
- Build and maintain relationships with other parts of the wider team
- Develop wider key stakeholders relationships with relevant organisations
- Develop all operational budgets to ensure they meet the needs of the Centre, and that these are effectively managed and controlled at all times
- Coordinate the tender of all hard and soft services, and associated packages in line with CBRE procurement processes and procedures
- Actively manage service providers to ensure best value and performance against set key performance indicators is archived
- To monitor all activities relating to the Centre, reporting and taking action as appropriate
- Ensure any queries raised by occupiers are resolved by the relevant department
- Developing and maintaining a positive image of the Centre at all times
- Work in partnership with the service provider to ensure standards of presentation are maintained and service improvements are implemented as appropriate and in line with KPI’s
- Undertake regular internal and external inspections of the Centre and bring issues to the attention of the appropriate department, ensuring these are rectified effectively and permanently
- To develop and coordinate identified projects on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved
- To work with CBRE colleagues and external consultants in ensuring operational excellence at all times
- Ensure input in compiling and maintaining records relating to the Centre taking any action which may be required
- To produce regular reports to the wider business as required
- To proactively manage all risks in conjunction with the Centre Director
- To ensure effective life safety systems and procedures are kept up to date and relevant to the changing threat levels
- Regularly review all compliance systems and make and implement recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Ensure effective management of compliance and the maintenance of all records and systems, ensuring all are audit ready
- To effectively develop and support environmental management initiatives that are strongly aligned to Responsible Property Investment (RPI) and CBRE policies
- To ensure the centre achieves the KPIs set by the client, in conjunction with the Centre Director and surveying team
- Be aware of all issues and proactively manage risk and deal with insurance on site
- Able to build and maintain client, occupier, guest and supplier relationships
- Experience within the facilities management sector or a service driven environment
- Experience of successfully delivering a wide range of complex projects within strict parameters
- Proven ability to understand and analyse data and create/recommend solutions to problems
- Ability to work with a broad spectrum of internal and external contacts
- NEBOSH qualified
- Constantly updating knowledge of legislation and statutory compliance relating to property management
- Understand the principles of contract law
- Apply the principles of service charge management to ensure compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements
- Understand how property is constructed and how plant works
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases
- Analytical Thinking
- Commercial Awareness
- Concern for Impact
- Guest Focused
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organising
- Results Focused
- Team Working
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 70,000 people worldwide, with 2000 working in the UK. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
CBRE Management Services Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CBRE Ltd. and we manage over 206 million sq. ft. of property in the UK. This involves over 1200 sites, 54 shopping centres and c. 17,500 occupiers from whom we collect rent each year on behalf of the clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'