Head of Operations
On an exclusive basis, EllisKnight is working with a leading beauty company to recruit an experienced and talented Head of Operations. This forms part of the senior management team and will require you to drive change, provide strong leadership and outstanding customer service.
Ideally you will multi-site operational management experience, have the ability to manage high performing teams and possess outstanding communication skills.
Your duties will consist of:
- Supporting the CEO to develop strategic direction in line with the companies vision
- Providing commercial insight of business performance
- Continually evaluate operational performance and suggest improvements and changes where necessary
- Taking full responsibility for the performance of the clinics to ensure all revenue and sales targets are achieved
- Developing and maintaining a client-led environment within the organisation
- Driving Customer Service Excellence at all times
- Solving problems quickly and collaboratively
- Highly commercial & results driven
- Ability to inspire staff
- Tenacious & resilient
You must possess some experience as an Operations Manager / Head of Operations within a multi-site business, have excellent business acumen and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
This role is paying up to £50,000 + 10% discretionary bonus, paid annually.
- Operations Manager
- Head of Operations
- Multi-Site Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"