This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Responsibilities include supporting and delivering operational objectives including delivering the business plan.
• Planning, developing and implementing the commercial strategy, to include;
• Overseeing and appropriately respond to all inbound enquiries for B11 alongside customer expectations, coordinating them through to purchase by liaising with consultants as required.
• Co-ordinate all planned services and act as the link between the service provider and customer. This ensures all services are planned and facilitated accurately with appropriate consultant input for the customer requirements.
• Oversee report generation, quality audit to standards and submission to customer requirement.
• Oversee training course programme in line with delivery plan by liaising with Marketing, TWP, consultants and administrative functions to ensure all delegates are dealt with appropriately, this includes the customer journey.
• Oversee the growth plan ensuring that financial targets are met and that the quality of service reflects that aspired for in the business plan.
• Ensure all invoicing is carried out in a timely and effective manner, ensuring credit control measures are taken if invoices are not being paid. Liaising with Finance to ensure good financial performance.
• Oversee consultant recruitment in line with the growth plan. This includes running recruitment campaigns to grow the consultant team to fit geographic and potential service expansion.
You must have:
• Experience in a range of educational positions including but not limited to school administrators or school business managers.
• Excellent communication and people skills, without the need for micro management
• Excellent presentation and organisation skills whilst being proactive and resourceful
Due to the nature of business all applicants must have a enhanced DBS check or be willing to pay for a DBS check which Reed can arrange for you at £44.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an attractive salary between £30,000 to £35,000. Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job