I am currently partnering exclusively with a rapidly growing wine distribtion business business. Due to the recent growth they have created a new position and are looking to appoint a Head of Operations to support the senior management team.
The Head of Operations is a crucial role shaping the operations and customer services of the business with a lens on sustainability, while accelerating overall business performance and efficiencies. They are experiencing rapid growth, so are looking for someone who wants to take the next step in their career but is keen to roll up their sleeves, demonstrate a hands-on approach and get the job done. The role is varied so demonstrating first class multi-tasking, results driven skills will be key.
Customer service is key for this role and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong experience and a proven track record in driving operational efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Operations team and manage its performance
- Lead and deliver efficiencies projects in the operations team processes and optimising operations costs
- Accountable for shaping and driving the sustainability strategy for the business with the senior leadership team to achieve its objectives
- Manage clients logistics end to end
- Manage the relationship and performance of warehousing supplier
Skills and experience required
- Excellent People Management skills
- Operations and logistics management experience
- Passionate about sustainability and experience in driving sustainable improvements throughout the supply chain
- Excellent Customer Service and experience in delivering CS improvements
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel
- Able to challenge accepted norms and practices and facilitate innovative solutions to problems
- Strong communicator at all levels internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise long term projects whilst meeting short term demands
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'