Head of Operations (Retail Energy)
Role: Head of Operations (Retail Energy)
Salary: £60K - £80K
Do you have proven experience of managing operational services at an existing energy supplier?
As the Head of Operations, you will be a key member of the senior leadership team and will be instrumental in the continued development of the company to enable it to meet its growth targets, brand aspirations and engage with the DCC Smart agenda. Working with an existing, strong senior team to manage Customer Service, Billing and collections and customer retention. You will also be responsible for improving operational effectiveness, reducing operating costs and be the main point of contact with their third-party managed service provider. If you would thrive in an exciting opportunity to join a company with a clear vision for its future, a company culture based on team work and mutual support and ambitions to be one of the best but not the biggest, apply today!
- Ensuring operations remains compliant with industry regulations and codes
- Contribute to the development and implementation of business strategy, policies and practice to optimize growth and profit.
- Managing key relationships with services providers to ensure the delivery of operational services to agreed SLA’s and quality targets
- Billing and collections, and management of revenue leakage
- Developing and expanding where required the B2B and B2C customer operations capabilities, developing and expanding the company’s capabilities.
- Maintain and develop external working relationships with Software application providers, for CRM, billing and SVA interfaces.
- Build relationships with industry providers Xoserve, Elexon and Gemserv, DCUSA, SPAA SEC.
- Supplier hub third party services for activates such as MAM, MOP and MAP, DCC.
- Price comparison web sites, procurement hubs, and TPI’s
- Maintain Internal working relationships with Head of Finance, Change and Transformation and Regulation and Compliance
- Excellent understanding of energy supply and current competitive environment including Smart.
- Good understanding of the wider energy sector and its direction of travel
- Industry knowledge of energy supply / supply point administration and business workflow / processes
- Excellent working knowledge of single site and multi-site billing
- Experience of running a customer focused, retail-based operation at an existing energy supplier
- Experience of energy marketing and developing innovative products including time of use tariffs
- Experience of being accountable for a customer operations budget and demonstrating how they have maintained or improved customer budget whilst improving customer service
- Experience of developing alternative routes to market other than TPI’s and price comparison websites.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'