Interim Programme Head of Operational Performance job at Band 8C level paying upto £500 per day. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an NHS Trust based East of London.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Provide strong, visible, professional leadership and focus for the delivery of excellent care with compassion across the programme.
- Ensure the operational performance of the programme services are effectively managed to meet agreed objectives and targets.
- Work in close conjunction with the triumvirate to set and deliver the programme objectives, in line with Directorate and Corporate targets and strategies.
- Manage operational actions plans to deliver income and expenditure (I&E) balance on the budget devolved within the programme.
- Monitor performance against all activity targets and other service objectives.
- Ensure that all national and locally agreed waiting times and bookings targets are understood and met.
- Responsible for compliance with Trust complaints procedure for all complaints received within the programme, identifying, agreeing and implementing subsequent action plans.
- Take responsibility for the programmes compliance with Health and Safety; CQC; CNST /NHSLA standards identifying, agreeing and implementing subsequent action plans.
- Take ownership of the operational delivery of cost improvement programme (CIP) workstreams.
If you have recent NHS experience and are available within a week please click apply!
- Operational performance OR Programme OR Projects OR NHS