Core Talent are representing a major Food Brand in the Greater London area to recruit a Senior Operations Manager with experience of World Class Manufacturing ideally in Food/Drinks or alternatively FMCG/Pharmaceutical. This business is very profitable and in a periods of significant and continued growth.
The role offers a high level of visibility within a Globally Influential Business. Part of the SLT at a key facility and has exceptional opportunity for personal development and multiple open paths for progression.
- Drives programmes that deliver lowest imaginable cost and drive profit.
- Lead operational strategic road map and long term development plan.
- Own commercialization and build the case for business improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferably in Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain or Engineering
- Excellent Verbal & Non-Verbal reasoning and communication skills
- Time management, excellent administration and planning
- Demonstrable experience developing peers or reports
- High levels of Internal & External customer focus
- 5+ years of experience in World Class Manufacturing ideally in Food/Drinks Manufacturing.
- 3+ years of work geared toward Performance Management / Improvement Projects
- An Understanding of the Tools and Techniques used in Lean Manufacturing.
- Formal qualification in LEAN Manufacturing / Six Sigma.