Head of Openings - Award-Winning Expanding Premium Bar & Restaurant Brand - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for a fantastic Head of Openings opportunity across the North West and Midlands. They are a highly acclaimed national bar & restaurant operator with a diverse portfolio and several different arms to their business. This position will oversee a number of exciting and high profile new openings nationwide across the next 2 years. Based largely in the field, the position of Head of Openings is an amazing opportunity for a bright and ambitious General Manager or existing Openings Manager to really take their career to the next level and be part of a huge national rollout.
Head of Openings - Award-Winning Expanding Premium Bar & Restaurant Brand - Role Responsibility
As New Openings Manager you will be responsible for the successful project management and launch of high-profile new businesses. Your role will include pre-opening reconnaissance and research, identifying recruitment opportunities, building relationships with local businesses and groups and delivering exceptional training.
- Managing the planning and scheduling of new openings
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and updated
- Maintaining contact with all suppliers
- Developing relationships with stakeholders
- Managing maintenance and snagging issues
Head of Openings - Award-Winning Expanding Premium Bar & Restaurant Brand - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- An existing openings manager or General Manager with strong experience of new openings or re-openings
- A real self starter able to coordinate a wide range of resources and manage relationships with employees of all levels
- A supportive leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their team
- Driven and motivated to progress in your career
- Passionate about food and service, ideally with knowledge of premium casual dining and cocktails
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 1 year experience as an Openings Manager OR 2 years of General Manager experience having overseen at least 3 new openings/re-openings
- nowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS A FULL VALID DRIVING LICENCE. Furthermore candidates must be very flexible around location as you will be required to work in many different areas!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job