Head of NPD & Quality - London
A Multi-Award winning Food based SME are seeking a Head of NPD & Quality to come on board, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have revolutionized their respective industry in a highly influential position. In this role you will have the responsibility of Managing 4 separate teams in the business ensuring that each team are working to their full potential.
In this role you will be responsible for managing 4 separate teams:
- Quality - Lead the team to deliver and improve the Quality Management systems, including managing external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Food Innovation - Manage the Food Innovation team who are responsible for using their industry expertise to attract and maintain customers by developing new and enhancing existing products.
- Product - You will lead the product team by working with marketing, commercial and operational teams to ensure that the business is up to date with the latest product trends.
- Nutritional - Manage the nutritional experts in the team as this company looks to build a nutritional center of excellence
- Educated to Degree Level in relevant area e.g. Food Science, Nutrition
- Strong Experience in NPD/Quality/Technical
- Experience working in a Factory Environment
- Strong Leadership experience
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Experience
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
- NPD Quality Food London Product Manager Head Supplier Complaints Innovation Surrey
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'