A well-known NHS organisation in the South East is looking for an interim Head of Medical Workforce (band 8b) to join them on an initial 6-month contract.
The purpose of this role is to lead the medical workforce function, and support both the Medical Director and Assistant Director of Workforce throughout.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage and lead the medical workforce service, ensuring a high level of customer focused service across the Trust
- Effective and safe deployment of junior medical staff in line with contractual and EWTD limits
- Provide project management, support, advice and guidance on divisional and workforce projects with regards to the Trust’s medical workforce
- To work closely with, advise and support the Medical Director where necessary
- Support the Assistant Director of Workforce on workforce related issues, and lead on ad-hoc medical focused projects
- Build relationships quickly with Consultants across the Trust, and be a point of contact for these individuals when issues arise
- Review, develop and implement medical staffing policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert medical workforce knowledge gained at managerial level within the NHS
- Ability to build relationships with senior staff (including Medical Director and Trust Consultants)
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Ability to influence at a senior level
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.
- Medical Staffing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'