Job Title: Head of Media Partnerships
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £70k
About the leading SAAS Company
This market leading business are looking for a strong and driven Head of Media Partnerships to join their team and lead this side of the business. A business that is still in the very early stages of development but is growing from strength to strength working with some of the largest clients in the media network already!
The role will enable you to grow some of your business development skills alongside heading up a whole new side to the business. You will nurture and strength already existing client relationships as well as build and grow new ones. It will allow you to grow from strength to strength in your role and become a key member of the team liaising with all areas of the business.
The Key Responsibilities for the successful Senior Business Development Manager will include:
- Work with the senior management team to set strategy and actions to implement this.
- Work on maintaining and building strong relationships with clients.
- Setting KPI's & targets across the business and implementing these.
- Helping decipher areas of the business that need growth and acting on this.
To be considered for the Head of Media Partnerships role you will:
- Have a strong understanding of the SAAS market and working within this.
- Have a good knowledge of the media and publishing sectors also
- Strong sales experience and business acumen
- Previous experience working to head up a sales team.
If you would like to hear more about this role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in a little further detail then please feel free to get in contact with Lilly McGann at premier Group Recruitment on or
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job