A fantastic Head of Media and External Relations role for a well-known charity.
My client is a leading international development charity with projects spread across the globe.
- Develop an impactful international media strategy and lead its implementation
- Ensure that the media strategy encompasses the overall message of the charity
- Crisis Management
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with journalists and producers from key international media outlets, along with strong editorial and advertising partnerships
- Work with the Head of Publications and Operations, the Field Information and Support Coordinator, the Web Content Coordinator and the Social Media Coordinator to establish and maintain a regular flow of strong stories to disseminate to and through the media and through web and social media platforms
- Provide strategic advice and support and appropriate messaging for the CEO
- Scan the external policy and political environment and critically assess opportunities
- Manage the recruitment and work of consultants/agencies/specialists for defined pieces of work as and when required
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in both media and external relations within the not-for-profit sector.
This organisation is offering a salary between £47,000 and £50,000 depending on experience, with progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job