Head of Maths
At Reed Education we are recruiting a confident and outstanding head of Maths. The Secondary School is based in Wisbech .
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS) and an outstanding practitioner of Maths.
- Be able to Demonstrate experience as head of Maths in a secondary school setting with a proven record to raise and main attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent behaviour management strategies.
We welcome experienced Math teachers to apply for the position. Please apply with you most updated CV and a member of The Reed Education team will be in touch .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'