“…the quality of teaching, learning and assessment is good”
REED Education are working in partnership with a large Secondary School in Buckinghamshire in their quest to appoint an enthusiastic Head of Maths to start in September 2018.
This exciting position is at a School most recently graded by OFSTED as “good” and you would be working for a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher who has helped the School make rapid improvements since their 2013 OFSTED inspection.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have the ability to teach Maths from Year 7 upwards – experience of teaching to Key Stage 5 would be beneficial but is not essential
• Be passionate about the subject areas and a good role model to students
• Be ambitious and want to further their career
• Be innovative and willing to lead departmental projects
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team of specialist teachers
The School will support the appointed teacher through a new and ambitious Head Teacher and a strong leadership team, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting teaching environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Matt Payne on 0207 932 2765 or at email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job