Head of Mathematics – Independent Outstanding Day School – Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
If you have considered Relocating to London, this opportunity could be for you!
Currently recruiting for a Head of Mathematics in an “outstanding” inner London Independent 11 to 18 Day School. With a superb heritage, the school has provided students with a vibrant education through Academic Excellence being at the forefront. Thriving community ethos and charming atmosphere around the school make it a pleasure to work in.
Currently recruiting for a superb Head of Mathematics. Seeking an Education Practitioner not only with excellent academic background, but a passion to help every child succeed. Holding themselves at the top of academic excellence and pastoral care, they believe their staff create well-rounded young people to thrive after 18. Not only would the Head of Mathematics be responsibility for teaching and curriculum development, but would also be managing a group of advanced mathematics practitioners. This vacancy is the perfect position for an ambitious outstanding practitioner who is ready to move into leadership or is working as a Second in Department currently.
With a supportive and extremely experienced senior leadership team, you would be joining one of the most successful departments in the school. With “Top” Facilities to rival any other, the Maths department also partake in Mathematics Challenge Nationally and other competitions. In Mathematics they teach Key Stage 3 Mathematics, GCSE and A-Level. Covering A-Level Core Mathematics, Statistics, Mechanics and Decisions.
Successful candidate would be entitled to:
• Relocation Bonus Up to £1500 – To assist with your move
• MPS/UPS Inner London Salary – Up to £55,000 – Negotiation available
• School Benefit – For example: Reduced Gym Membership
• Comprehensive CPD provision – Suited to you
• Supportive SLT and good work-life balance
The ideal candidate would:
• Demonstrate commitment to excellent Academic results
• Ability to lead and motive others – Pushing the already high achieving department
• Experience teaching as a senior practitioner – Strong academic background
• Strong community ethos and be committed to the school.
• Pastoral care, budget management and implementing curriculum changes.
If you are interested in the role, please don't hesitate to apply. I will then be in contact to discuss it further.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job