This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced marketer to join a friendly and rapidly growing team as the Head of Marketing - a brand new role for our client! With offices throughout the UK and abroad in locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa, the brand has gone from strength to strength in recent years and is looking to build on their client and customer communications.
The Head of Marketing will be based at their offices in South Manchester, with some opportunities for remote working. Turning over £200million p/a, the ideal candidate will be hands on and excited to take the business to the next level, as as this is their first senior marketing in-house role. Taking control of the marketing budget and overall marketing calendar, they will feel confident in leading and building a strong team.
Working closely with the Founder, their Graphic Designer and all other departments within the company, this person will set the brand tone and values of the business and deploy this through all offices globally. Therefore, the ideal candidate must have the ability to copy-write and project manage, ensuring appropriate adaptations for each channel.
This is a unique opportunity to join the business as they undergo a transformation to become a fully global brand using their extensive infrastructure!
Head of Marketing Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee the brand marketing strategy from inception to execution across the business
- Be a brand champion - the 'go-to’ for all brand, communication and creative queries
- Ensuring all budgets and timeframes are adhered to
- Collaborate with the creative team in developing effective content on all media channels
- Use KPI’s to review brand performance and the effect of campaigns on consumer perceptions
- Consolidate and maintain a cohesive brand identity across all channels and platforms
- Effective communication with multiple stakeholders to implement brand plans throughout the company
- Develop strong relationships with external agencies
Head of Marketing Skills and Attributes:
- At least 5 years experience in leading a team to produce top quality communications and build brands
- Excellent communication and management skills - keen to work towards building their own team
- Excited to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- An analytical thinker who understands budgets and data
- Entrepreneurial individual - keen to get stuck in!
- Experience in other industries would be beneficial
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Why not apply today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Brand Management
- Brand Performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'