Parker Young has been engaged in a search for what is a fantastic and pretty unique B2B Head of Marketing role, for a great business who have a Global footprint and a fantastic client base.
Our client is an established business, but with some significant growth aspirations moving into 2020 and beyond. As a result, they are looking for is looking for a dynamic, multi-channel, creative Head of Marketing to help connect with new and existing clients around the World. The business has a brilliant story to tell, backed up with compelling case studies and it is your challenge (with the support of some brilliant minds in the business) to find new, innovative and creative ways to help them become the most in demand business in their market in the UK.
As the Head of Marketing you will work a Senior Marketing Executive to define and lead the overall marketing strategy for the brand and implement a multi-channel marketing plan to raise it's profile, build it's reputation and increase the volume of quality in-bound leads.
Our client is not looking for a 'marketing by numbers’ Marketer, but someone who is capable of thinking of new and innovative ways to market the business versus the thousands of other businesses in their industry who repeat the same message.
Can you find new and exciting ways to share what a business does to attract new potential clients?
Can you develop a strategy for the business to truly stand out?
Our client is are looking for
- Experience of managing brand strategy client side or agency side.
- A genuine approach to doing things differently to achieve standout.
- Ambitious and looking to grow in our rapidly expanding business.
- broad cross channel experience, from social & email through to PPC & PR.
- Confident in managing your own workload and highly organised.
- ROI driven with an ongoing passion to prove and exceed results.
- Multitasking and prioritisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Marketing/digital qualifications a distinct advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'