We are looking for an experienced Growth focused Head of Marketing to join a multi-award-winning Fintech organisation to play a pivotal role in scaling the organisation and build a brand-new marketing function.
The company provides its services via an AI-enabled SaaS product and are looking for an experience Growth Marketing professional to set the strategy for the product that is used by clients throughout Europe and the US.
Ideally, you’ll have previous experience working with SaaS based products in a B2B market, any Fintech experience would be great as would experience with the US or European marketplace.
Over the next 12 month you’ll be tasked with setting and executing the growth strategy, managing 3rd party suppliers and building a team of marketing specialists that will be instrumental in achieving company growth targets.
We are looking for candidates that are very growth and automation focused from a B2B SaaS background, any Fintech experience would be great but it’s by no means essential. The business has been established for 5 years and are profitable, they are in the process of getting investment to help accelerate their growth plans throughout 2020.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to start in January but there is some flexibility either side of that for the right person.
The company offer a flexible working environment, 30 days annual leave, incentive schemes, pension, future founders programme, heavy investment in employee development.Responsibilities
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
If you’d like to learn more, send your CV in the first instance or get in touch with one of the Vargo team
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'