An opportunity for an experienced and strategic Head of Marketing has arisen to lead our marketing leading client into their next phase of growth. Our client is a successful and growing provider of business technology solutions.
As the company approaches its 10th anniversary, with a national portfolio of SME & Enterprise clients, a strong brand identity and countless awards for product innovation, customer service, growth and employee engagement. The business is constantly evolving to stay ahead of the trend and offer the latest, cutting edge technology. In this fast-moving market, it is imperative that marketing activities are creative, engaging, professional and effective.
You will be responsible for leading the marketing team, ensuring the effective delivery of campaigns to maintain brand image and deliver a strong R.O.I.
If you are looking to join a challenging and performance driven business where recognition and reward schemes for staff measure as highly on the agenda as customer satisfaction, then this is an opportunity to not to be missed.
As the Head of Marketing, you will play a key role as a highly valued part of the leadership team. You will have 2 direct reports in the form of a Junior Digital Marketing Executive and Video / Web Executive.
In addition, you will design the marketing plan and execute the delivery of campaigns to attract and retain customers and staff.
Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing
- Full responsibility for budget and spends within the Marketing Department
- Creation and implementation of the overall Marketing Strategy
- Development, management and promotion of the Company brand through the Website, Digital and Social media campaigns, blogs.
- Design and creation of multi-media content and the management of the company’s Performance Academy platform (training portal).
- Design and development of the company’s digital marketing strategy, including: Implementation of lead generation campaigns from concept to design including brand awareness with outsourced partners.
- Promotion of new products and services within the business creating campaigns for new and existing Customer bases via the Companies CRM Platform.
- PPC advertorial campaigns in Industry publications and digital platforms
- Recruitment, Development and Management of in-house design and digital media team personnel including setting and managing KPI’s, activities and setting day to day responsibilities.
- Design and production of all POS Materials, presentations and customer facing literature.
- Managing marketing design and creation of the company newsfeeds, intranet and employee questionnaires
- Design and marketing of all company conferences and events
- Writing, Editing and proofreading copy - ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns and presenting reports to the director team
This role is very varied and involves both strategy and implementation. You will be provided with insight and guidance from both the sales team and Managing Director, and will be encouraged to be creative in order to deliver attention grabbing, successful campaigns that take in to account research & market trends.
As the Head of Marketing, you will take you place amongst the ambitious leadership team, bring fresh ideas, share knowledge and skills and be highly motivated in taking the business to the next phase of growth.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role involving marketing strategy and/or leadership
- Must have leadership experience and be able to guide the marketing department
- Experience working in the B2B sector is highly desirable
- Experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns
- A keen eye for detail, experience of creating presentations, sales collateral and email campaigns
- Experienced in creating reports to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns
- Solid copy writing skills
- Technology/IT Background desirable but not essential
- Experience in SEO, PPC and Google Adwords is desirable
As well as a great company culture and opportunities for career progression, the employer offers a generous package, including:-
- Competitive, generous salary, negotiable depending on experience
- A Performance Bonus structure will be implemented after a qualifying period
- Work hours Monday - Friday, full time.
- Regular staff incentives including trips away, awards and prizes
- Genuine career development as the company grows and diversifies
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Extra day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox subscription, Pension
- On-site parking available
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in the role of Head of Marketing submit your CV below to apply or contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment.
- Digital Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'