This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Head of Marketing to manage the full marketing mix for this luxury B2C and B2B business. A skilled copywriter with demonstrable experience across the full marketing landscape, you must have previous B2C background coupled with a keen eye for detail, a creative flair, and an interest in design.
Responsibilities for Head of Marketing
- Managing the marketing team & related activities.
- Managing the multi-channel marketing calendar
- Content planning: updating the content calendar and coordination of campaigns alongside the wider marketing team.
- Copywriting for the website and email (product, services, brand and campaigns) and print (brochures, direct mail, leaflets and POS)
- Organic social media: platform management, reporting, scheduling posts, creating content and audience engagement.
- PR & Advertising: managing the press and media plans, releases, press send outs, mail box monitoring, list management, press asset library, trade shows, local & national advertising.
- Managing brand development projects.
Requirements for Head of Marketing:-
- >5 years’ experience in a full mix marketing role
- Ideally experience of the homewares/interiors market. As a minimum product experience is essential.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Copywriting experience for a variety of mediums (editorial, digital, SEO, print)
- An eye for detail is essential.
- Direct to consumer experience
This is a rare opportunity for a seasoned Head of Marketing to manage a broad and varied marketing function with a blend of strategic and operational input across all areas of the marketing mix.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Communications manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Copywriter, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Head of Marketing, Head of Communications, Marketing specialist, Communications Specialist, Marketing Executive, Communications Executive, jobs in Devon, marketing jobs Devon, communications jobs Devon
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'