- Head of Marketing role working for a leading global media organisation
- Leading a team of four marketers
- Developing the customer personas and their journeys
- Creating a B2B marketing strategy that drives marketing-lead revenue and leads for sales
- Responsible for the marketing budget and spend
- Driving event sign ups, sponsorship and visitor numbers and digital audience development numbers
The Role: This is a Head of Marketing role working for a global powerhouse in the media, publishing and events space. This is an opportunity for an experienced, commercial B2B marketer to come in and lead the team on this series of events. The Head of Marketing will lead, train, and develop a team of four marketers to drive campaign metrics around event sign ups, sponsorship/visitor numbers, digital audience growth, and sales leads generated. The company are going through a period of change and they need a commercially driven B2B marketer, ideally with some experience in events, to come in, own the campaign strategy and encourage growth. The successful candidate will be commercially astute, data-driven, analytically-minded and have an ambition to grow the turnover and profitability of the business division.
Responsibilities for the position of Head of Marketing include:
- Creating and designing a B2B marketing strategy that will support revenue growth plans
- Managing, training and motivating a team of four marketing professionals
- Instilling a data-driven marketing approach to the existing marketing team
- Defining and owning the product roadmap for the new website launch
- Defining the customer personas and their journeys
- Enhancing the quantity and quality of marketing channels utilised
- Running regular customer and competitor analysis to continue to develop and improve the events portfolio
- Regularly analysing overall channel and campaign performance to enable changes to push success
- Forging a strong relationship with the sales team
Requirements for the role of Head of Marketing:
- Worked for a commercial B2B organisation
- Supported marketing attributed revenue campaigns, and ran lead generation campaigns for sales teams to close
- Proven success of managing a marketing team
- Clear understanding of the latest marketing techniques
- Owned and forecasted a sizeable marketing budget
- Be a data-driven, analytics first marketer
- Senior level stakeholder management experience
The Company: This established FTSE 250 business are currently undergoing a huge digital transformation to improve their offering. The business has a range of products including content, conferences and exhibitions. The marketing team is growing, and they are changing to become a marketing-lead business. This is a great opportunity to get in to a big business with big career opportunities.
The Package for Head of Marketing:
- Salary: £50,000-55,000
- £10,000 bonus
- Great office location
- Wide ranging benefits
Location: The position of Head of Marketing is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
- data analysis
- team management
- event marketing
- competitor analysis
- product roadmap
- own portfolio
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'