Head of Marketing
A leading University in the North West is looking for a Head of Marketing for a 6-12 month project. This role will work on the strategic planning of the department alongside senior stakeholders. You will be a brand guardian for faculties and wider Universities as well as for the day to day management of the team.
This opportunity would suit a senior marketing specialist with experience of the HE sector.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
About the business:
A leading University based in the North West
- Day to day planning and delivery of key activities that support the Universities engagement and growth plans
- Responsibility for the University and faculty brand, including key messages, content and imagery
- Deliver marketing and communications resource to stakeholders across the University
- Provide inspirational leadership and day to day responsibility for the large marketing team
- Champion the University brand, values and identity ensuring consistency with wider University strategy
- Provide marketing support for the faculties when requested
- Develop all external publications ensuring it is produced to the highest quality
- Develop all integrated advertising and marketing campaigns including analysis
- Ensure the marketing and brand strategy are focused on regional, national and international growth
- Work with the student recruitment team to ensure co-ordinated and effective recruitment and marketing
- Work with the insight and analytics teams to ensure beast practice is followed at all times
- A successful record of high-level strategic development and implementation in the HE sector is essential
- A strong record of excellent management of projects and large teams is key
- Delivery of the full marketing mix including segmentation and targeting different audiences
- Strong project management experience, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing largescale events
- A commercial approach based on market research and user testing
- Full marketing mix including the use of new technologies, digital and social media
- Track record of designing and delivering integrated marketing solutions
- Knowledge of market insight and ability to utilise it to impact important decisions
- Strong leadership style
- Experience working contract marketing positions would be preferable but not essential
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.