Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
£50k-60k, Bonus, Benefits and possible Equity
Derby, East Midlands.
The client is a growing and successful digital platform and aggregator, with both B2C direct marketing and B2B2C marketing relationships.
Digital channels are the key component of their commercial activities, not only for marketing and brand awareness, but as a platform for engaging with and servicing customers. Routes-to-market are both direct and via extensive partnership and affiliate activities, and they operate with a significant team in the Head Office, a Call Centre and some 100 affiliated partners across the UK.
Reporting to the CEO, the role is pivotal to delivering ambitious business growth. Leading and developing the Marketing and Content activities, the role will require a collaborative approach, joining up all business operations. The role embraces both Offline and Online activities, in addition to raising the brand profile through good PR and Content.
The remit covers the full Digital gamut, integrated with offline activities, and includes:
- Ownership of the Marketing Strategy
- SEO. Including content structure and a content approach to SEO.
- Manage Agency relationships
- Content Development, including managing a team of SEO Content writers, compliance issues and Keyword research.
- Monitoring and managing all written communication.
- Brand Strategy, improving the listing and visibility of the brand and corporate profile.
- Lead Generation, Nurturing, Loyalty campaigns, Email campaigns
- Database / CRM
- Affiliates / Affinity and Partnership Marketing
- Web Design and improvement, including conversion optimisation, Feefo, and security issues, and the development of new websites.
- Social Media channels, Digital Customer Service, and Digital PR
- User Experience / Customer Journey optimisation / Functionality
- Market and Competitor Insight, Digital trends and innovation.
- Develop and manage a marketing team.
Our client requires a digital and SEO professional, who understands the commercial impact and implications of Digital marketing, platforms, and systems. You will need to have a proven record of driving traffic and producing quality leads, and improving conversion rates. You will be experienced in embedding a data-led approach, and bringing rigor to analytics and reporting. The role offers the chance to make a tangible contribution to a dynamic and ambitious business, with participation at a senior management level. Opportunity and potential equity are on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"