Key Strategic Responsibilities
- Accountable for planning, project managing and promoting all new niche brands.
- Plan and oversee annual marketing, developing a strategy for the regional offices as well as the London sector focused Sales Teams.
- Work in conjunction with internal recruitment in building a compelling brand proposition to help attract future talent at all levels.
- Develop a social media strategy that positions the organisation and its niche brands as a credible recruiter in their respective markets.
- Develop a salary guide for each brand focusing on each niche discipline aimed at enhancing their reputation with candidates and simultaneously offering unique market information to current and target clients.
- Manage and launch a new website to support each new brand.
- Identify specific industry events and networking opportunities to enhance the brands credibility.
- Work with Marketing Executives to create all branded marketing templates.
- Head of Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job