Greenhill are delighted to be working exclusively with our client to recruit a Head of Marketing. Well established and successful, the company is a leading manufacturer and developer of specialist hardware products. Headquartered in Cambridge and with offices across the world, the business is now looking for a talented, commercial and creative marketing professional to drive the global marketing and communications activities.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Marketing role include:
- Define and implement the global marketing strategy and translate this into a tangible action plan
- Define and implement the global communications strategy with both an external and internal focus and the corresponding plans
- Lead, motivate, manage and mentor the marketing team
- Develop, sustain and strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders including Product Management, Engineering, Sales Leaders and colleagues across the organisation
- Manage all aspects of the brand
To be successful as Head of Marketing you will:
- Possess extensive marketing knowledge ideally gained in a technical environment
- Hold a professional marketing qualification
- Have first class communication, storytelling and presenting skills
- Be an inspiration team leader and have demonstrable experience in growing and motivating successful teams
- Have the gravitas and presence to influence and persuade across the business
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £85,000 depending on experience plus car allowance, bonus and benefits along with the chance of joining an innovative and international market changing leader.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Head of Marketing position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.