DJS (UK) Limited prides itself in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up: a culture driven by industry veterans committed to long-term growth and the benefits package of a mature industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- Offer extensive training and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts at work
- Company laptop
You will be working on the PiggyBank short-term Loan product as the head of the marketing team to ?bring the PiggyBank brand to life by creating compelling marketing campaigns and strategies across all channels. We want someone to take PiggyBank to the next level with our exciting new marketing team structure!
The position is full time with a salary of £45,000 - £50,000, dependant on experience.
- Leading the marketing team on a day-to-day basis.
- Take responsibility for driving the company’s brand awareness.
- Proactively search for new ways to engage with our target audience.
- Plan and implement all marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Work closely with the CEO and senior staff to ensure the company’s values and culture are accurately represented.
- Manage marketing priorities from the various departments in the business.
- Produce post-campaign analysis reports to measure their success.
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role leading a marketing team.
- Understanding of successful digital marketing strategies to maximise brand exposure.
- Bring marketing expertise and perspective to the organisation’s strategic issues and challenge Strong varied experience in B2C marketing.
- Passionate about producing high-quality marketing collateral.
- A creative flair for writing engaging copy.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
We review and consider every submission. Principals only please; no recruiters.
- Excellent communication skills
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in marketing team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job