Head of Marketing
VMAGROUP is working exclusively with a very successful boutique recruitment agency that was established in 2009 by a highly experienced team. They offer a wealth of expertise in their sector and as a result an exciting growth story to boast.
The business has experienced significant growth in recent years and is now looking for a Head of Marketing to develop their long term brand and customer acquisition strategies in order to continue this success. This is a brand new role within the organisation and a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious B2B marketing professional to establish the marketing function as an integral part of the business. The role will report directly to the business owners so a strong working relationship will be essential. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced marketing manager looking to take a step up in their career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking overall responsibility and control for entire marketing function - working on and overseeing the successful delivery of key marketing activities including: campaigns, global events, thought leadership programmes, PR and advertising, email marketing, copywriting, web assets, analytics, reporting and ROI systems.
- Develop, manage and implement marketing plans evenly across the agency’s 3 core industries. Working effectively with practice managers, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Maximise brand exposure via a coherent social media strategy for each core industry
- Use customer insight and regular market research to develop core strategy
- Manage, develop, motivate and inspire direct reports
- Constantly review activities and recommend improvements - bring marketing expertise and perspective to the organisation’s strategic issues and challenge
- Create entrepreneurial "go to market" marketing plans for new sectors as the business expands.
- Manage the internal marketing and communications programme, promoting company culture, events and incentives.
Skills and experience desired:
- Demonstrable experience of running successful B2B marketing campaigns
- Capable of leading on multiple marketing projects at the same time
- A creative approach to marketing
- An innovator, always looking for ways to improve business efficiency through the use of analytics and implementation of new processes.
- Willing to work "hands-on" in a dual operational and strategic role
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Experience of successful team management is essential
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.