An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global Financial Services Administration Institute as the Head of Marketing on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will primarily be responsible for the organisations marketing activities, assisting each business unit in delivering their strategic objectives whilst protecting the brand and its corporate values.
This role involves overseeing all the planning, development and delivery of marketing strategies and campaigns.
Other role responsibilities will include:
- Development of annual marketing plans and budgets for each of the business units (including strategic planning; workshops; research; budgeting; ROI targets).
- Ongoing engagement with Business Unit heads, ensuring that they are fully aware and committed to joint marketing objectives.
- Create and manage KPIs /dashboard. Report on marketing activities and performance to senior management as required.
- Own the Marketing Departments P&L and contribute to the annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
- Perform team appraisals and 1-2-1s, providing support, training & development to direct reports and other members of the wider team.
- Management of the Bid team, taking responsibility for the creation of winning bids and tenders.
- Management of the Business Unit specific Marketing Managers/Partners, organising and directing strategy meetings with business units on a regular basis.
To be considered for this rare opportunity you should have a proven track record of leading and managing marketing teams in a dynamic environment. You will have a strong understanding of all areas within the marketing mix plus sound knowledge of marketing tools. You will be very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to understand customers and market data. Candidates will possess superior communication skills and have the ability to see the bigger picture.
A relevant degree and/or a formal marketing qualification is required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job