Head of Marketing - Southampton - £55k-£65k
Exciting Head of Marketing opportunity to develop and deliver the UK and Ireland marketing communications strategy for a worldwide provider of consumer electronics.
This role will provide leadership and guidance, working to ensure that all initiatives achieve maximum ROI, are executed within budget and aligned to the strategic business objectives. The representation of the brand, ATL and BTL, is vital to this role, ensuring consistency of look and feel and tone of voice. You will provide the vital communication and relationship link with all customers and build and maintain strong links with key partners to explain the proposition. This role will include overseas travel.
Duties and responsibilities of the Head of Marketing
- Day to day management of a team of 14, ensuring their work is effective and the results / performance is achieving the objectives of the business.
- Work in collaboration with both Global and EMEA marcomms teams to execute and localise marketing campaigns for UK & Ireland market. Be the marcoms voice for UK and Ireland when discussing European marketing initiatives.
- Build relevant media plans through key ATL media
- Working with the marketing executives, execute the ATL campaigns at BTL levels with retailers and distributors by coordinating in store and online activities, promotions, etc and ensure impact and coordinated strategy within their own marketing teams, evaluating the ROI of each initiative.
- Develop local merchandising strategy in line with EMEA strategy to ensure effective and timely display of products in store and online. Ensure effective management and monitoring of the physical resources in store.
- Oversee the PR strategy for all segments and ensure monitoring of external agencies to deliver the relevant KPI's and targets. Work in collaboration with the marketing executives to set segment targets, develop creative ideas for increasing brand awareness and coverage as well as implementation of communication campaigns.
- Work closely with the EMEA web team to ensure the content with the .co.uk site is relevant, accurate and up to date including timings of new product launches and visibility of campaign launches as well as work with the EMEA ecommerce team on customer emailers.
- Develop UK & Ireland sponsorships and partnerships strategy in line with global guidelines. Ensure effective execution and communication for the benefit of customers, retailers, distributors and employees in driving brand awareness, future sales while ensuring ROI.
- The timely and accurate budget management for all sectors.
The successful Head of Marketing will have:
- Experience of working at a management level in marketing communications and across all forms of marketing functions - ATL, BTL, online (incl social media), PR, events
- Strategic, yet practical thinker with a good understanding of marketing trends, particularly within retail
- Proven Project Management experience and excellent presentation skills
- High grade degree and relevant qualifications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'