Head of Marketing Reporting
We have a new opportunity for a Head of Reporting to join our Marketing team in our Reading Head Office. As our Head of Reporting you will head up a small team and will be responsible for providing reporting across all areas of the business to drive our balanced scorecard (usage, satisfaction, C4C, rev, numbers, ebitda).
- Managing a small team of experienced reporting analysts.
- Developing new ways of working within the team including data visualisation and self-serve top level reporting among other things.
- Gathering requirements for reporting throughout the business.
- Understanding business challenges and producing / communicating relevant insight to inform the business of the right direction to help drive key metrics on the balanced scorecard.
- Stakeholder management through to SMT level.
- Educated to degree level in a maths / numerical field.
- Confident using Qlikview, SQL, Access and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in management and stakeholder management.
- Strong relationships built between reporting and stakeholders across the business.
- Timely production of reports, driving added value to multiple business functions.
- Introduction of new (potentially self-serve) tools to help the business gain access to insight / reports more easily.
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. Our products include mobile optimised websites, Yell.com for Android™, iPhone™, Apple Watch™ and Search & Display advertising.
The company values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do. We are also proud to have been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for in 2016, 2017 and 2018 according to Glassdoor.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
- <p>Educated to degree level in a maths / numerical field.<br />Confident using Qlikview
- Access and Microsoft Excel.<br />Experience in management and stakeholder management.<br />Strong relationships built between reporting and stakeholde
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job