Our client, a niche underwriting agency based in the City of London, is looking for a Head of Marketing. Reporting to the Director of Underwriting, the main purpose of the role is to increase the company’s profile in key markets and grow their business through effective marketing campaigns in relation to all parts of the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratively partner with new and existing lines of business to plan budget and implement an effective marketing approach.
- Create appropriate strategies and plans to deliver on the group and business line commercial objectives with strong and proactive engagement with business stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with third party agencies and suppliers on any marketing collateral, professional communications, product brochures and any other appropriate methods, within reason and budget allowances. Working with senior management and stakeholders to set reasonable KPI’s to monitor and manage the effectiveness of any investment against expectations and targets.
- Work closely with sales colleagues across a range of teams, the role will include the planning and management of budget spend, campaigns and commercially orientated communications. The Head of Marketing should own the relationship with external suppliers and ensure cost effective and strong quality output within SLAs, which are to be established.
Knowledge and Experience Required includes:
- Strong experience gained working ideally in the UK Insurance / financial services or legal sector
- Experience of working independently with stakeholders on insurance marketing related campaigns and activities
- Good knowledge of the insurance industry and regulatory environment
- CIM qualified (desirable)
A full details job description is available upon request.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'