Create and manage a contact and engagement strategy for new and existing clients to generate new business opportunities and promote the company, through effective marketing of our brand using social media, events/webinars, and targeted campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure our communication and messaging on brand and services is strong, aligned, and consistent across all channels including web, social media, The Hub (intranet), events, campaigns, and other promotional material.
- Create strong relationships between the client and the business. Support retention of clients and the passing between EB advisers as appropriate, as well as referrals to friends and family.
- Identify opportunities to reach new audiences and deliver a plan for how we attract clients -
- Work closely with the Digital Acquisition Team to ensure all marketing activity is aligned and supports the overall business objective.
Education, Qualifications & Training
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience, with senior professional development in marketing.
- Level 6 or 7 marketing qualification through the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience within financial services/financial planning will be a real advantage.
- Strong commercial and strategic awareness.
- Strong marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing a business as well as preparing for and successfully launching new marketing campaigns.
- Managing a Marketing function/team, with responsibility for delivering at management/leadership level.
- Managing costs and negotiating on pricing.
Base £50000 plus benefits
- Marketing Campaigns
- CIM qualified
- head of marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'