Head of Marketing, Communications and Engagement Manager
A leading client of ours who are based in Camberley are looking for an experience Marketer with experience working in the Charity sector take on an important position with great responsibilities as a Head of Marketing, Communications and Engagement Manager to join their marketing team to develop, implement and further develop their ongoing fundraising strategies to help build on their sustained growth and increase their company engagement. This position will require the suitable candidate to be a born leader as you will be an integral member of the senior leadership team and will be looked upon to ensure positive teamwork and help each team member.
Key Responsibilities of the role;
Fundraising & Engagement Strategy:
- Develop, implement and evolve the marketing communications, engagement and fundraising strategy that ensures the successful delivery my clients fundraising strategy.
- Challenge existing practice and identify new and better ways of working in order to achieve its fundraising strategic outcomes.
- Develop and deliver a fundraising marketing strategy, to ensure a consistent and integrated approach, maximising opportunities & available channels.
Engagement & Communications;
- Manage the research and tracking of their key audiences to develop their relationships and engagement with relevant groups whilst overseeing the channels used to communicate with these audiences in the most effective and timely manner.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure the overall objectives are understood.
- Deliver all income targets in line with the business plan and fundraising strategy.
- Develop and presents the operating budget for Marketing Communications.
Knowledge and Further skills needed;
- Positive track record of delivering the broad spectrum of fundraising in the charity sector, communications and engagement.
- Proven skills in delivering high quality work within constrained timescales and resources.
- Organised, including the ability to plan ahead and effectively manage the high and diverse workload.
- Strong analytical and conceptual reasoning skills.
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral), ability to communicate with a diverse range of people, willingness to learn/improvise new communication skills as required.
- Able to build positive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Collaborative working style with a clear focus on delivering outcomes.
- Proficient in the use of a broad range of IT packages including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you feel you have relevant experience and would like to join a company achieving great things, then please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in contact with you.
This role is easily commutable from Camberley, Fleet, Guildford, Wokingham, Bracknell, Farnborough, Woking, Basingstoke etc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job