Head of Marketing (B2B Events & Artificial Intelligence)
£55k + 15% bonus
Our clients are a leading global events & publishing company who are looking for a Head of Marketing with a proven track record within exhibitions, B2B events and/or large conferences marketing. This senior management role is responsible for defining and implementing the overall marketing strategy for this high-level, executive focused event series.
The best candidate for this position will be a technically savvy person with an impressive event marketing and digital skill set! A solid experience working in B2B marketing, preferably in exhibitions or conferences is desirable as the importance as well as the ability to work within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a lot of travel globally.
- You will be leading & implanting the digital marketing campaign strategy for all events
- Managing and maintaining all website content
- Proficient with e-shots/e-newsletters
- You will be comfortable rolling out campaigns utilising a range of digital techniques such as paid search, SEO andPPC
- You will be responsible for the Social Media account strategy
- Overseeing Event App strategy & implementation around theyear
- Working with colleagues to devise strategies to drive online traffic to the companywebsite
- Keeping abreast of the industry and new technologies
- Ideally you would have been in a digitally focused B2B events marketing role previously
- Experience in email campaign marketing and social media management
- Experience of HTML/CSS coding in website andemails
- Experience in SEM PPC, SEO, SEM and Affiliateprogrammes
- Previous experience working across international markets (with experience in US markets a strongplus)
- Previous experience in managing marketing databases with significant pools ofdata
- Knowledgeable in the use Googleanalytics, WordPress, Adestra/Salesforce, Infront & email broadcasting system
- E-commerce experience (B2B orretail)
- Video editing knowledge for onlinestreaming
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/InDesignadvantageous
Get in touch with us for more details for a confidential chat on this Head of Marketing role!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"