An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established and growing company in Stevenage. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for promoting a positive and professional image of the company to raise its profile and generate awareness of its services to customers.
Head of Marketing and Communications - Job Overview
As a Head of Marketing and Communications your duties will include;
- Promoting the image of the company and raising its profile to generate awareness
- Being first point of contact for the press and media
- Engaging members, non-members, government and third sector with different communications
- Producing press releases, crisis management
- Developing and delivering PR, communications and marketing campaigns
- Managing member communications e.g. newsletters, briefings, brochures
- Managing social media and website content
Head of Marketing and Communications - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience is essential particularly dealing with suppliers, press and media
- Excellent written skills and copywriting to cover a broad range of styles(press releases, blogs, case studies)
- High attention for detail and accuracy
- Experience in using wordpress
- Event management experience, including event planning and execution
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and prioritisation skills
- Degree qualified in Marketing/Communications/PR
Head of Marketing and Communications – Benefits Offered
- Working hours, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary
- Free parking on site
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'