Our client is one of the largest property firms, with a unique twist. They are looking for an outstanding Head of Marketing and Communications to join their senior management team.
It is likely you will come from a property or professional services background with a hugely successful career path to date. You will be an empowering and engaging team leader, as you will have responsibility for a team of 8.
The role reports into the Executive Director and you will work alongside the Executive Directors and the CEO.
This is a progressive career move, and one where you will get advancement more quickly than might be on offer elsewhere. The role is split across internal and external communications as well as media relations. You will raise the profile of the business, talk about how they add value as well as creating a strategic internal communications plan. This unique organisation has communications challenges for you to fill.
You may well come from a property or professional services background and some experience of, or with, the public sector would be interested. You will be resilient, articulate and can see things from both the business and communications perspective. This is a fast moving, unique environment.
- Managing a team
- Managing major reputational issues
- Implement effective internal and external communication and engagement campaigns
- Delivering a clean communications and engagement calendar for the board
- Briefing senior level executives
- Working across corporate communications for a private or public-sector business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Political and influencing skills
- People management
- Team player
- The ability to work under pressure and at speed
- Able to prioritise tasks and internal stakeholders to deliver results against strategic objectives
- Works positive with colleagues in the team and across the business to ensure consistent good practice.
The salary on offer is £80 - £100k, plus a car allowance, bonus and other benefits. Some flexibility in working patterns. But above all else this is an opportunity that you just will not find elsewhere.