We are recruiting for a Head of Marketing for a growing retail and online betting and gambling business based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You will be rewarded with a very attractive & tax effective basic salary, relocation assistance, accommodation and bonus scheme.
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of all marketing campaigns associated with retail and online & will plan monthly and annually.
You will also drive and implement a marketing strategy for the business and push both the brand and develop new ideas to promote existing and new bets.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities;
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy.
- Devise effective marketing strategies aimed at achieving betting targets
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that brand guidelines/ brand book is adhered to in all marketing activities across the company
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- To design and produce all company literature, marketing and branding materials in support of all department activity that is consistent with design quality and content.
- To provide marketing and PR activity before, during and post launch of any Game Centre and Franchisee to raise customer awareness, promote the products, embed the brand values, increase footfall and repeat purchase.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Head of Marketing Person requirements
- Must have at least three years’ marketing experience in similar role ( retail)
- Experience with brand development and positioning
- Possess strong creative skills with proven ability to envision, strategize, and manage to fruition a multitude of innovative ideas/possibilities.
- Ability to evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and build a sales and marketing plan.
- Ability to build and mentor a strong sales and marketing team
- Develops annual marketing plan, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Experience in the betting and gambling industry is an added advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job