Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working on a retained basis with St Annes Community Services in Leeds. St Annes provide a wide range of quality services for people who require support for one or more reasons. They work with people who have a learning disability, have mental health problems, have issues around substance abuse - drugs and/or alcohol - or who are or who have been homeless.
St Annes are a major provider of services across 150 sites, covering the whole of Yorkshire and the North East, employing 1500 employees and 300 casual workers. At St Annes they promote a positive culture, inclusive communication and flexible approach to working. Learning and Development are high priorities and they are confident that they can offer all of the team unrivalled opportunities for a rewarding and long lasting career at St Annes.
As Head of Management Accounts you will be responsible for the hands on management of financial operations and activities across the business. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce timely and complete monthly management accounts and forecasts with appropriate understanding and commentary for presentation to the Senior Management Team and Board of Directors
- Manage the annual budget process working closely with operational managers
- Supervision and development of the management accounts team
- Provide insightful analysis to the Senior Management Team on a monthly and ad-hoc basis including variances from budget
- Assist in the development of appropriate methods and techniques to help analyse company financial performance and offer solutions for improvement
- Provide financial analysis as required including capital investment and business case appraisals, pricing decisions and contract negotiations
- Lead financial input into the cost improvement programme working with operational managers to identify and deliver financial improvements
- Produce relevant KPIs for regular review
- Deputise for the Chief Financial Officer as required
You will be a qualified accountant and have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail, strong influencing skills and the confidence to challenge when appropriate.
You will have the ability to build long lasting working relationships with stakeholders and excellent Excel skills.
Excellent remuneration and benefits package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.